READY FOR ADVENTURE?
StudiosAdventure is based on MouseAdventure, a popular and fun quest-based event held at one of the Disney Theme Parks.
StudiosAdventure will be held in one of the Universal Parks and is part-scavenger hunt, part-road rally, and part-trivia challenge; it’s a team-based competition that guarantees you will never look at the Universal Theme Parks in the same way again. You’ll notice buildings you usually walk past, colors you might not have noticed, and little details you didn’t even acknowledge.
Our first event will be held this spring at Universal Studios Hollywood, so get ready for a whole new adventure.
Are you game for a new kind of adventure? The minds behind MouseAdventure have dreamed up a new set of challenges to take you into the world of the movies and television at Universal Studios Hollywood.
StudiosAdventure sends teams to the far corners of the park, exploring magical towns and cartoon cities. Fans of MouseAdventure will enjoy exploring a new location in a familiar format, while Universal Studios Hollywood fans will enjoy a new perspective on a favorite theme park. The tiniest details will be brought into focus as you search for answers to a series of quests.
Get your friends together and sign up today.
StudiosAdventure: Take 1
May 21, 2017 • Universal Studios Hollywood Park
StudiosAdventure: Take 1 — The script is written, the sets are in place, and we are ready to roll. You think you have what it takes to make it in this park? Dinosaurs, Monsters, Robots, Wizards and little yellow creatures will all play a part. Oh, and you may get wet.
Registration is $135 per team. Each player will need admission to Universal Studios Hollywood Park on Sunday, May 21.
StudiosAdventure registration does not include theme park admission.
Registration is now closed
StudiosAdventure registration does not include theme park admission. All registrations are final. Registration is strictly limited by the capacity of the event venue, and teams may not change divisions or add players after registration closes. Once we are fully registered, we cannot make special exceptions or extend registration. There is no waiting list for this event.
Your StudiosAdventure team must consist of at least two players and no more than four players. Some people like having four brains on their team; some teams work better with just two or three players. It is up to you to decide whether you want 2, 3, or 4 people on your team, but there are often advantages for larger teams.
Events can sell out very quickly, so you’ll want to have your team’s details before registration opens:
- Pick a team captain who will be responsible for registering your team. Don’t assume your teammate is going to register for your team!
- Signup for an account at thirdgategames.com. You will need an account to register for the event.
- Decide on a team name. (optional, but if you are going to have a team name, you must provide it during registration)
- Be sure to have the first name, last name, and email address for each member of your team. This is a really good time to add email@example.com to your e-mail client’s approved sender list. (If you use Earthlink or Hotmail, we can not guarantee that you will receive event-related e-mail from StudiosAdventure. We STRONGLY encourage players with Earthlink or Hotmail accounts to register for another e-mail address [GMail is free, and works just fine] to ensure you receive all of the messages from StudiosAdventure.)
- Names for personalized buttons (optional)
For all the latest information, subscribe to our newsletter!
© StudiosAdventure 2017
StudiosAdventure and Third Gate Games are not associated in any official way with the Comcast Corporation, NBC/Universal, its subsidiaries, or its affiliates.